Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 21: I know it sounds sordid / But you'll be rewarded...

My broom bruise is coming in well, and I actually went to a 7am run with a few members of the Quidditch team. I don't think I'm the same person who has been at York for the past 4 years... I mean... Wow! But this is a library school blog! Not a Quidditch blog! Geez!

I really just had work today. Tuesday is a no class day! But that doesn't mean I didn't learn!

Lesson 21: Always carry your multi-tool. Yes, even in a library. I'm going to be bringing mine from now on. We needed to file down a key in order to open the cabinet that holds our loanable laptops, luckily, one of the liaison librarians carries their multi-tool because they bike to work. Problem solved!

The Scouting motto is basically my motto for life: Be Prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment