Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 73: When It Rains It Pours!

Our weekly trivia outing gained a lot of popularity this week! I really hope that people keep coming out. I mean, we'll probably need to split into two teams, but it was nice having everyone out, and we all have Tuesdays off, so it's a nice night to do this kind of stuff!

Also, I got a package in the mail I've been anticipating since the 9th, so now I can get started on my super secret personal development project! I might announce it more widely in a year or so....

I even arranged a group for one of the last projects I didn't have one for yet, and my brother's chorus got a rating of "Superior" at a competition in Tuscon over the weekend! So much good stuff for such a short time!

Lesson 69: Bacon is a legitimate substitute for any meat.

Ok, so really I only learned that it causes no problems as a ham substitute, but given how well bacon goes in virtually any meal, I think it's a safe generalisation!

I finally bought myself more flour, so I was making my mom's biscuit recipe with cheese and ham, but I have no ham and a whole pack of bacon to go through so.... Cheese and bacon biscuits! Sooooo tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment