Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 28: Everybody's workin' for the weekend... BUT NOT ME!


I was stressing so much about the assignment that was due today (having been extended from Wednesday, thank goodness). I mean, this week has been so tumultuous and overwhelming, between getting ridiculously sick on Sunday, and getting engaged on Wednesday, having assignments and tests and blaaaaaaaargh.... Anyways, as a result all my plans to work on this paper have been intended and dashed so many times I was worried it would never get done. But...

Lesson 27: Don't worry! Be happy!

Once all that stress and uncertainty is forgotten in the urgency and crush to complete it... All of a sudden it's completely doable, and all of a sudden... it's just done. 

And so my break begins! 

Turkey Time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment