Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 37: The Drain Pipe that is YouTube...

I lost an entire 24 hours of my life, at least, to completely wasted activity trying to upload stuff to YouTube. I have 25GB of Quidditch games recorded from the Canadian Cup on Saturday and I hoped I could get them all transferred, edited and at least started on the uploading.

As it is, I did... but all the uploading failed after 12 hours, and all of it has to be redone.

*sigh*

Lesson 37: Never assume anything can be done quickly on YouTube.

As an aside, today is my last day as a free individual. Tomorrow NaNoWriMo starts and I have to write approximately 1750 words per day on top of homework, classes, work, Quidditch and maintaining this blog in order to achieve the 50,000 words in a month goal.

So my apologies if I let any of these things slide. I may start including NaNovel excerpts in my posts...

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment